Cadence Insoles & Boot Country (Anchorage)

Appalaskan

Lil-Rokslider
Just wanted to share that I recently tried on some new boots (Lowa Tibets), along with different insoles. Of course, the stock insole left much to be desired. I then tried them with Superfeet. They were an improvement, but I still had reservations and I can’t say I found instant comfort. Then I tried Cadence insoles and, wow, it was night and day compared to the stock insoles and a vast improvement to Superfeet. It truly was like wearing a different pair of boots. Something about their structure that offers a more natural foot contour and, therefore, comfort.

For you Alaskans and those getting boots within the state, the store is Boot Country off Old Seward in Anchorage. They’re the most knowledgeable boot folks I’ve come across, extremely helpful, and SKILLED at what they do. They fully answered every question, even important ones I didn’t think to ask. They provided that level of customer service. They also offer boot adjustments and repair. I’m planning on getting the pinky toe part of the boot adjusted to provide more room for it because it tends to get pushed over in most boots unless I size up, which then leads to other issues.