California Bear Hunting Ban

packer58

WKR
After reading through all the posts and links of members apposed to the proposed cat hunting ban currently going on in Colorado got me thinking about the current assault on bear hunting in Cali.
For those that are way better at this than I am, are there links or websites that already have petitions going that will help combat this movement to end bear hunting in Cali ??

Marble

WKR
Is there a current law that has been proposed?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Marble

WKR

Take Action! Sportsmen need to submit comments in support of bear hunting and demand that California stand by science-based wildlife management and the state’s own trained biologists, and as such, reject petition 2021/2022-027. Submit comments to [email protected]

Any ban on hunting any of the current species we hunt is also putting other species at risk. The anti hunters, anti 2A, do this through incrementalism. All of these attacks are coordinated and well planned out. Don't be silent!!!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Last thing I saw about the Cali proposed ban it had been pulled. But, filling those things for EAJA funds is sport for the anti groups. Their best fundraising mechanism.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CHAD PEZZLE

Lil-Rokslider
Last thing I saw about the Cali proposed ban it had been pulled. But, filling those things for EAJA funds is sport for the anti groups. Their best fundraising mechanism.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Last year a bill was proposed and was eventually pulled.

New Year, New Bill. This one is still very much active, unfortunately.

OP
P

packer58

WKR
Direct link specifically for the California bear ban issue. If you are so inclined, sign all of the actions in every state.

Thanks for the link, made it super easy.

I make it a point to sign petitions that effect other states and hope that residents of other states will return the favor.

Thanks

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
Howl for wildlife is a great source. I have signed up and get the emails when new petitions come out.
But this is typical California fashion, you have someone in office with an agenda that they want to press so they will press it every year until the bill gets passed. Look at what they have done to the 2nd amendment in this state. If the law gets shot down it will be back the next year or following one. We need to stay vigilant. They hope that people forget and can slide the bill in under everyone’s noses.