California bear

ZackLee

FNG
I've had the opposite experience as MeatBuck here in ca. I'll see 10-12 bears each season during scouting and archery, but only 1-3 during rifle season. I've had good luck watching for thrashing brush early season when they're eating greens, and listening for logs being ripped apart later on.

Barnesc6

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys- Monument fire up north has created some road closures for a spot I’ve been in for bears last few years. Anybody willing to share anything further south that would be a good starting point?

So normally I’d never ask this if it was any other game species but I’m gonna shoot my shot . I’ve just moved to SoCal from NorCal and it happened Pretty damn quick . All my spots I’ve scouted and hunted for years are now like a min . Of 8 hour drive . Any body care to throw me a bone on a general area to look to fill my bear tag ? (In the southern half of the state preferably)
We all got to do our part to keep the population in check so the CA deer hunting doesn’t go from bad to worse .
Anyway feel free to DM me or whatever you feel comfortable with … thanks fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barnesc6

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve heard X12 has a lot of bears… couldn’t tell you where exactly though

So normally I’d never ask this if it was any other game species but I’m gonna shoot my shot . I’ve just moved to SoCal from NorCal and it happened Pretty damn quick . All my spots I’ve scouted and hunted for years are now like a min . Of 8 hour drive . Any body care to throw me a bone on a general area to look to fill my bear tag ? (In the southern half of the state preferably)
We all got to do our part to keep the population in check so the CA deer hunting doesn’t go from bad to worse .
Anyway feel free to DM me or whatever you feel comfortable with … thanks fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where at in So Cal?

257Oz

FNG
Classified Approved
Bears are everywhere man, drive over to the sierras and start looking.