California Hunters? Where you at?

daddywagz

FNG
I’m in the East Bay, looking for folks who might want to team up on some high Sierra scouting and hunts. Posting on this forum knowing CA hunters might linger here. I don’t know any hunters who like back country hunting in CA. I hunt with a bow and rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
Breaker breaker...modesto. D3-5 and D-6. I'm 34 and like long walks on or off the trail. I spend a minimum of 20 days in the field during rifle season typically solo. A couple 5 or 6 day trips and then every week3nd in between those that I can get away. Always looking for someone to share camp with.

work765

WKR
SoCal here. Los Angeles. Doing rifle and it’s my first year with a bow! Fingers crossed!

East Bay here. I hunt B and D6, maybe D5 this year depending on what I draw for first tag. I backpack hunt and hunt from base camps

ryanbauman23

Lil-Rokslider
Brentwood here. Hunt c-zone for archery and d3-5. I usually backpack solo but am always looking for someone to go with. Want to check out a couple new spots in d-5 this year, will take couple trips to scout.

Flazer

FNG
Sac here, will be hunting D3-5 this year. Only started hunting a few years ago while living in NV, and moved here last year. Hoping getting off the path will get me away from hunters and I'll see a buck or two.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Takem

WKR
Martinez here. I've been lagging on CA backcountry hunting and focusing more on out of state. Depending on how the draws go this year I may end up going archery back packing in D-5 or D-6

Good to see so many guys from CA on here getting after it.