California introduces bill to ban Bear Hunting

packer58

WKR
Get and stay involved with organizations that will battle for our way of life, contribute to these Orgs because it costs money to fight. This site especially is a fantastic resource to stay updated on current threats to our way of life. I think networking is key to staying informed on issues. IMHO

So glad to see this bill shut down by reaction from the hunting community, check out what's happening in Nevada right now. Hunting needs to be supported nationwide, not state by state.

mcr-85

WKR
So glad to see this bill shut down by reaction from the hunting community, check out what's happening in Nevada right now. Hunting needs to be supported nationwide, not state by state.
I agree. New Mexico trapper could use everyone's help right now. There is a bill introduced there to ban trapping on public lands. I encourage everyone to email and let them know you are against that bill.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

1woolie89

Lil-Rokslider
This is total horse Shit, gota get outa this state, I shot my bear in 2018 and I fed my whole family and extended family a few times over. The average hunter in CA has like a 4-6% chance to harvest a bear. With the tag issue being from 1200-2400 (depending on the year birth rate exc exc” that’s no kind of dent to the bear population. This kind of bill is a full blown “agenda” by some crazy anti hunter idiot who has no idea how the real world in nature works.
I emailed everyone I could to a
Oppose this Bill. Everyone’s right, it’ll be bears, then deer, then guns. After that will be what fishing? Anyone know a state looking for maintenance Technicians? Lol

1woolie89

Lil-Rokslider
I agree. New Mexico trapper could use everyone's help right now. There is a bill introduced there to ban trapping on public lands. I encourage everyone to email and let them know you are against that bill.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
Shoot the names or links of the reps. I’m all for fighting for eachothers states rights to hunting/trapping and fishing.