Californians to boycott MT re: wolf hunting

bsnedeker

WKR

As a resident of NW MT I believe we call this a win-win scenario!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Marble

WKR
I hope MT continues with their push to regulate them to what the stated population numbers are supposed to be.

When you listen/read what the anti people say, it makes it really clear they do not understand anything about the topic. I would say that is our fault for not educating them, but they do want or care to listen at all.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Interesting that people pick MT vacation spots to hear wolves. WITH NO REGARD FOR THE EFFECT ON LOCAL SPORTSMAN AND WILDLIFE POPULATIONS when they oppose measures geared to protect the sportsman and wildlife of that state.

We should collect a shitload of wolves and dump them in their neighborhoods.

These idiots can't figure out why we DON'T want them. They bring their bullshit mentally with them.

If you want to hear wolves there are great youtube videos of their vocalizations.

If you want to enjoy CO, MT, ID, WY, etc. enjoy it for what it is. Don't change it and let the locals ascertain what is best for them. Your out of state opinions aren't welcome.

Rant over....for now!

How do we get them to Boycott Utah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. Just push measures which piss off the far left. Their way of being woke is to stay away, protest and not buy from local business. SOUNDS GREAT!

CorbLand

WKR
They said the same thing when Idaho opened its first wolf season. They all have short term memories.

I hope MT continues with their push to regulate them to what the stated population numbers are supposed to be.

When you listen/read what the anti people say, it makes it really clear they do not understand anything about the topic. I would say that is our fault for not educating them, but they do want or care to listen at all.

I think they know exactly what they are doing, they just have no problem lying to your face.

Lots of the “animal rights” groups seem to be made up of lawyers, that raise money tugging on people heart strings, then use the donations to fund themselves suing the various governments over and over again. In a lot of the lawsuits the government has to reimburse the groups legal fees also!

The ones I have looked into in the past were set up like this.

Htm84

WKR
Pretty good mental gymnastics. Any body bother to read the article? They quote one lady from CA who owns property in MT because she enjoys the wildlife. The lady they quote who plans to boycott/cancel her vacation plans is from.. wait for it… Colorado. Not sure how that equals a CA boycott.

Marble

WKR
I think they know exactly what they are doing, they just have no problem lying to your face.

Lots of the “animal rights” groups seem to be made up of lawyers, that raise money tugging on people heart strings, then use the donations to fund themselves suing the various governments over and over again. In a lot of the lawsuits the government has to reimburse the groups legal fees also!

The ones I have looked into in the past were set up like this.
For sure they know what they want for an end game. I don't doubt that.

What I mean about not knowing anything about the sport or trapping, is that they have selective, very filtered information that paints a narrative of white men going into the woods blood thirsty to kill everything they can. They are all drunk and do not care about the environment or conservation. They are red neck idiots that are so dumb they are beneath even acknowledging their opinion is worth listening to.

Their perspective is not the truth, not does it represent anything close to reality.