Cambak Hunt on sale

Smid

WKR
Camelbak has a few of their hunt bags on sale. I don’t know much about them but for the price I’m sure they’d be useful. Just passing it along

DOESLAYER

Lil-Rokslider
thanks just got the trophy tree stand pack, along with its extra pocket and 32oz insulated bottle for about $90 out the door. it was $76 but i added a chute insulated bottle.

if you sign up for the email you get a 15% discount on top of free shipping

Last edited:
OP
Smid

Smid

WKR
thanks just got the trophy tree stand pack, along with its extra pocket and 32oz insulated bottle for $76 out the door.

Awesome deal. Let me know what you think. I about got one, but I really don’t have a need right now. As cheap as it is I’m probably going to kick myself in the ass for not getting one anyway

joestrow

WKR
Thanks for the link! I just got the Trophy S for $80 after the promo code. I searched for some online reviews but no luck. They got free returns for 30 days if anyone else is on the fence.

OP
Smid

Smid

WKR
thanks just got the trophy tree stand pack, along with its extra pocket and 32oz insulated bottle for about $90 out the door. it was $76 but i added a chute insulated bottle.

Thanks for the link! I just got the Trophy S for $80 after the promo code. I searched for some online reviews but no luck. They got free returns for 30 days if anyone else is on the fence.

Did either of you guys get yours yet? Curious how they are

joestrow

WKR
Short answer on the Trophy S:

Not very impressed.

Long answer:

When purchasing the pack it was much more of a "want" than a "need." I have Mystery Ranch Marshall and MR Scapegoat 35. However, I do not have a rain cover for either of the packs and my current hydration pack isn't the best. I told myself, even if the pack isn't the greatest I can still use the rain cover and bladders, plus keep pack as an emergency backup.

My plan didn't work because the hydration pack is wide for more of a horizontal fit. When filled with water, it didn't fit into either of my MR packs.

The rain cover would fit my Scapegoat when full of gear, but would not be big enough for the Marshall.

The pack itself was not worth the $80 I paid for it. And had I paid full price, I would have been one angry man. You can't adjust it to fit your torso length. I am 5'8" and the waist belt squeezed around/above my belly button. There wasn't any way to lower it and put the weight on my hips. It wasn't very comfortable with minimal weight, put anything of substance in their and it would have been a pain.

FYI - my local Sportsmans had them in stock if you wanted to see if it fits your body/frame. IF it fits you, perhaps it can be worth the $80 for the right person.

My latest consideration is getting the 3:1 that is $50. The vertical hydration pack will fit my MR packs and it will be the same cost as getting the vertical hydration pack on its own.

On the plus side, they have free return shipping and refunded my card rather quickly.
Feel free to ask any specific questions and I'll be glad to answer!

OP
Smid

Smid

WKR
Short answer on the Trophy S:

Not very impressed.

Long answer:

When purchasing the pack it was much more of a "want" than a "need." I have Mystery Ranch Marshall and MR Scapegoat 35. However, I do not have a rain cover for either of the packs and my current hydration pack isn't the best. I told myself, even if the pack isn't the greatest I can still use the rain cover and bladders, plus keep pack as an emergency backup.

My plan didn't work because the hydration pack is wide for more of a horizontal fit. When filled with water, it didn't fit into either of my MR packs.

The rain cover would fit my Scapegoat when full of gear, but would not be big enough for the Marshall.

The pack itself was not worth the $80 I paid for it. And had I paid full price, I would have been one angry man. You can't adjust it to fit your torso length. I am 5'8" and the waist belt squeezed around/above my belly button. There wasn't any way to lower it and put the weight on my hips. It wasn't very comfortable with minimal weight, put anything of substance in their and it would have been a pain.

FYI - my local Sportsmans had them in stock if you wanted to see if it fits your body/frame. IF it fits you, perhaps it can be worth the $80 for the right person.

My latest consideration is getting the 3:1 that is $50. The vertical hydration pack will fit my MR packs and it will be the same cost as getting the vertical hydration pack on its own.

On the plus side, they have free return shipping and refunded my card rather quickly.
Feel free to ask any specific questions and I'll be glad to answer!

That sucks to hear. I have a kifaru shape charge showing up on Tuesday so I didnt need the camelback by any means, just seemed like a deal. Maybe that’s why their discontinuing them, I would have been very mad to pay $299 for it

DOESLAYER

Lil-Rokslider
same here as in fit, dunno with proper weight out in the field and several outings longevity wise. Construction looks good, material seems ok but not for durability nothing like cordura, lol. I most likely return them and save up for a kifaru pack...