Camera land customer service

07yzryder

Lil-Rokslider
Just wanted to give a shout out to the team @gr8fuldoug has put together. Bought some stuff from them about a year ago and needed the invoice to send it in for repairs. His team answered, we're nice and willing to help, got me my invoice and confirmed it was received on the phone and even told me if there were any issues with the manufacturer to call them ASAP and they would help all they could.

As always it's easy to make a sale and provide service when someone's ready to spend, it's another to be there to help your customers well after the sale, with a smile and willing to go above and beyond.

Nice! I've only made one purchase with them so far, but I'd recommend them to anyone. Very helpful, personable, and responsive.

Yep, Cameralandny has a great supportive operation, even reaching out here to guys that didn't purchase from them. I could go direct to manufacturers for a decent discount. But the peace of mind from purchasing from Cameralandny is well worth it. Plus they are true experts on the products they sell, so you get great advice if you ask the right questions, or accurately describe product expectations.

+1 I look to buy from Cameralandny before any other retailer. Great to work with and ask questions about different products.

Doug and Joel have both been very helpful to me. If I ever have a question, they are always courteous and at times will beat their own prices.

Seth

WKR
I’ve bought from them a couple of times. Last time was to buy a spotting scope ahead of a sheep hunt. I thought I knew what I wanted. They listened and steered me to a product I hadn’t considered, and it was perfect for my needs. Great service!

minengr

FNG
Several years ago I bought a "used" 6.5x20 Zeiss, it was a shot show extra or something. Anyway, it shows up a few days later in the mail. Two days after that another one shows up in the mail. Hmmm, no extra charge on the CC. I call and ask if they are missing one. One was shipped UPS the other DHL. They were happy I returned their mistake and sent me a small gift in appreciation of my honesty.

gbflyer

WKR
Yep, good dudes. It’s nice when a business WANTS to talk to you in person. Old school!