Camera Land

I know it’s been done before. But, it’s good to remind others when companies conduct great business practices.

I called Doug and ordered a new scope 7 days ago. It was out of stock but he insured me he’d have it shipped out within a week and a half or so. I received tracking info yesterday.

I saved $50 after taxes and shipping. The scope shipped early. And, the whole transaction took about two minutes on the phone. What an awesome experience dealing with him.

Great service should be commended. I will never buy another new optic from anyone else. The savings plus the ease of doing business with him ensures he will continue to get my money. If you need a scope or optics in general, give him a call. He will treat you right in every way. Thanks again Doug.

GMB54-120

Lil-Rokslider
I think Doug saved me around $100-$150 on my STAC vs going to other vendors and it shipped super fast. One call got thru right away to him. The package deal didnt offer low rings and mediums put a 50mm obj much higher than i wanted on a Murphy rail......He swapped me lows for medium for the same price. Even took the order over the phone......Only thing that would have made it better was if he offered Seekens or TPS XTR rings :p

100% satisfied with the experience.

ChrisAU

WKR
I think Doug saved me around $100-$150 on my STAC vs going to other vendors and it shipped super fast. One call got thru right away to him. The package deal didnt offer low rings and mediums put a 50mm obj much higher than i wanted on a Murphy rail......He swapped me lows for medium for the same price. Even took the order over the phone......Only thing that would have made it better was if he offered Seekens or TPS XTR rings :p

100% satisfied with the experience.

Which STAC did you get? Wish I had gotten in on the 3-16x42 FFP for $429.99 deal.

WRM

WKR
Those guys are standout. I've always been impressed with the info and service I've gotten from them. I don't buy a lot, but try to steer people to them whenever I can.

GMB54-120

Lil-Rokslider
Which STAC did you get? Wish I had gotten in on the 3-16x42 FFP for $429.99 deal.
4-20x50 SFP duplex but since its just for recreation im wondering if i should have gotten the MOA.....Its just too thin for hunting. I also have the 3-16x42 in duplex from a local vendor. The deal at Cameraland was $349 with Athlon rings but they only had med and high listed in the package deals.

The rings are not too bad and are pretty much $90-$100 every place i looked. They are made by Warnes for Athlon but they are not 7075 like the Mountain Tech. So that puts the scope at around $260.

tony

WKR
Yep,
made my first order some Kowa binoculars. Spoke with Neil at first for close to 1/2 hour. That guy is a wildman! Ended up speaking with Neil and Doug as well. Had an issue placing my order and I believe it was Joel who called me and took my order over the phone.
I'll buy from them again

nvHUNT3R

FNG
Purchased new Kowa binos, Kowa spotter, and a new tripod a couple months ago. Dealt with Doug. He sent a surprise $200 gift card with my order. Same here, if I need anything new optic wise, I won’t go anywhere else now. They really do take care of their customers, and always try to make sure you’ll enjoy what you’re buying, not just take your money and not care after the transaction. They have customer service that is truly rare to find these days.