camera pack

WolfpackNOgun

Lil-Rokslider
Do you have a dedicated camera pack (when you're not hunting)? what is it?
How do you pack camera gear in the field, when you are hunting?

charliebravo77

Lil-Rokslider
I use a MindShift Backlight 26L for my Canon 80D, 150-600, 70-200, 18-35, 50, extra batteries, filters and some other accessories when I am just doing camera-related things. When I feel like dragging it around hunting I have a couple of individual soft padded lens cases I put in my Exo as well as a Peak Design Shell camera cover for some light protection and keep a small dry bag in case I need to throw the body inside of it for extra protection.

I've got an Alps Raptor X that I'll use in the summer and some in the fall if I'm just running trail cameras. I've got a case logic case that holds my D3400 with the longer lens on and a Lowepro for the P900. I've come to use those with shoulder straps for more of the day to day stuff and while out hunting.

Wapiti1

WKR
MR Crewcab most of the time. I have an old Lowepro AW that works well too. It is perfect for air travel to hiking destinations.

Jeremy

mtmiller

WKR
Probably not what you are looking for, but I use my hunting backpack for my big glass when not hunting, MR Metcalf. When I am hunting I use the same pack, but a smaller body/lens. marsh light.jpg

ATX_Tyler

FNG
For full photo use, I have a lowepro rover 45l. Nice thing about it is that it comes with two nice camera inserts in it that can be pulled out when I am using a different hunting pack. In which case one of the inserts goes into my stone glacier 40/56 when hunting.

When videoing whitetail hunts from a treestand, I use a badlands camera day pack which works well for my purposes.