Cameraland is the best!

gearjunkie

Lil-Rokslider
Im not sure this is proper place to post this but I can not say enough good things about these guys for your optics needs. They take the time to talk to you with some humor added. I purchased a set of Binos, Spotting scope, and tripod through them. Decided to return the Spotting Scope and Binos. No questions asked just please package it up nice in the original packaging. They work to find you a good deal and are super knowledgeable. Kudos to Camerland for great customer service before and after the sale.

Untamed

Lil-Rokslider
I agree. Bought my last few optics through them. Quick shipping and great deals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dan25

Lil-Rokslider
Couldn't agree more. Just hooked me up with Tripod.. I will be purchasing a spotter soon.

I own two pairs of binos from Doug and love it when I get Neil on the phone. I've reached out to Doug a couple of times on hard to find, out of production items (eyepiece for a diascope, leica APO body) and I don't know what sort of magic hat he has but he always delivers.

Agree. I purchased a set of Leica Geovid HDB-3000 from Doug and great service and deal. Will definitely use Cameraland again.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
They are awesome. Great to deal with and very helpful.