WTS Camo Cleanout - Sitka, First Lite, Kuiu, Triple Aught Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

PresTex

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The camo collection has gotten out of hand. Time to get rid of the things I cant return, dont use, or dont need. If have any questions or would like pictures please send me a message. Normally I would post pics but due to the quantity of the items I will save it for those that are interested in specific items. Heres the list: I want to get this stuff sold so for every additional item you buy I will knock $10 off the price. So if you buy three items I will knock $20 off. Four items - $30. And so on.

All items will be shipped via USPS Priority mail and I will try to get them sent out within 24-48 hours of payment being received.

James
325-656-1208

Kuiu Kutana Hybrid 3DeFX+NWTXLGun Metal$190.00
Kuiu Kenai Ultra JacketNWTXXLOlive$180.00
Kuiu Sierra Pant NWTNWT38Olive$75.00
Kuiu Kutana Stretch Woven PantNWOT36Loden$125.00
Kuiu ULTRA Merino 125 SS Crew-TNWTXXLAsh Brown$50.00
Triple Aught Design Shag Master HoodyLike NewXLCoyote Brown$200.00
Howler Brother Merlin VestNewLTan/Blue$75.00
Sitka Grindstone Work VestNewXLBlack$160.00
Sitka Dutch Oven Heated VestUsed- ExcellentXLOpen CountrySOLD
Sitka Grinder PantNWOT36RMud$160.00
Sitka Core Midweight Zip TUsed- ExcellentLPyrite$60.00
Sitka Incinerator JacketUsed- ExcellentLForestSOLD
First Lite Sanctuary BibLike NewLFusion$250.00
First Lite Halstead Tech Fleece TopLike NewLCoyote$115.00
First Lite CirrusUsed- ExcellentXLFusion$150.00
First Lite Chama Hoody (Piece was washed wrong and shrunk a little)Used- FairXLFusionSOLD

Last edited:
OP
PresTex

PresTex

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chama Hoody is sold.

I had two guys ask for it at the same time and I missed bperdue21's ill take it post and saw another guy's "ill take it PM" first. I try to stick to the first "Ill take it" wins, so to avoid any future confusion please send me a PM as well just to confirm as it will send me a message on tapatalk that I have received a message.

Also, I added a Sitka Grindstone Work Vest that I forgot about. Brand new without tags.

Last edited:

farmer14

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That spreadsheet is how you list some stuff for sale. none of it will fit me but Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.