WTS Camo Marathon Seat Covers for F150

dog

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have for sale a very nice set of Marathon seat covers that came off my 2018 XL F150. I was told by Marathon that they will fit 2015 to present F150. They are in great condition, less than a year old. The truck was rear ended and I was hoping to use these on my replacement but several things are different on my new XLT.

These are Realtree AP main color and medium grey trim color. Looks great with the f150 grey interiors. Included is the console cover and all 3 head rest covers. Marathon covers are really nice heavy duty Cordura covers. They are waterproof and clean up easily and will last for many years. Great quality.

(The pic only shows one seat cover but I had started taking them off before I remembered to take the photo)

These were about $425 including tax and shipping less than a year ago from Marathon. $250 shipped Thanks!fullsizeoutput_71c.jpeg

OP
D

dog

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yes the XL model bucket seats. The XLT model has slightly different console and head rests.

OP
D

dog

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
$200 shipped. I have moved these over to ebay but if anyone here can use these let me know and I'll end the auction. Thanks

OP
D

dog

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Still have these available and would like to move them. $125 plus shipping! (probably about ($20)