Camo pants for big thighs tall length and under $150?

lacofdfireman

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for a pair of Big and tall pants for my son who is 6’3 and 240. Seems like the trend is most manufactures seem to be going towards athletic tapered fit hunting pants. They don’t work well when you have big thighs. He wears a 38” waist and 35” length.

We hunt southern Utah so temps range from 40’s to 80’s and leaning more towards the higher temp. Something that could also be layered under would be great for the lower temps. Any ideas. Was looking at the Kings Camo stuff but they said their hunter series would be the best bet for a loose fit but they are like a $49 pant. Seems a little to cheap. 4 way stretch fabric would be preferred.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OldGrayJB

WKR
I have King's XKG Ridge pants and XKG Preacher pants. The Ridges aren't as athletic/slim cut as the Preacher pants.

Another +1 for corrugates.

I have to side my Sitka pants up in the waist (I wear 38 jeans) in order to get enough butt and thigh room.

amassi

WKR
Kuiu attack pant
They're tapered but still fit me and I'm big thighs and calfs

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

saltfork

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for the guides. I'm not tall, but have large thighs and calves, the guides stretch well and fit really good

SMOKYMTN

WKR
I like the Attacks but they're definitely tighter around the upper thigh/outer thigh area than the Corrugate Guide. The Corrugate's just feel like you're wearing a pajama pant honestly but with the toughness of nylon. Most comfortable I've ever owned.

OP
L

lacofdfireman

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome. Thanks everyone. Looking at the FL corrugate guides. Also the Kuiu Attacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: