Camo reality check, ASAT vs Fusion... again

Dameon

WKR
If FL does drop ASAT, I hope they give us advanced warning. FL is not cheap and there are a few items I still want to pick up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevevan

WKR
You reaffirmed my belief that fusion is one of the best camo patterns out there. Perfect combination of a great company and a great pattern. You only live once and this hunting is our passion. Put your ASAT on ebay and buy fusion as the replacement!

HookUp

WKR
I am on the fusion band wagon after archery and rifle hunting in it last fall. Never loved ASAT but I love the concept.

vanish

WKR
TheCougar - edit your post, go to the advanced attachments section, and insert the photos inline. Always seems to fix it for me.

LitenFast

WKR
If you are XL in jackets and shirts and large tall in pants then, yes, fusion would definitely work better. Sell me all your ASAT cheap, otherwise stick with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shrek

WKR
I love ASAT and own both patterns. I'll be buying more ASAT and not Fusion. Although I like Fusion it is fading into a blob much faster. The large pattern of ASAT is more resistant to fading into a blob.

NDGuy

WKR
Although I like Fusion it is fading into a blob much faster. The large pattern of ASAT is more resistant to fading into a blob.

How long did it take for your fusion to do that?

Shrek

WKR
I got the Fusion Chamas when it first came out and it's not a blob yet but it's not crisp anymore either. The ASAT I have is older and looks better. I do love the First Lite clothes I have and would hate to see ASAT go away.

I discovered a fairly efficient, partial solution to this problem. Purchase the leafy camo head piece and shirt and you can transform your ASAT to Fusion or Cipher without replacing large quantities of gear. I guess this depends on your hunting style as well, this may not feasible for western hunts. Also doesn't help with legs.