Camo Stock for Savage?

jb1316

FNG
I really want to get a camo stock for my savage 116 weather warrior. I’ve googled quite a bit but can’t find any place that sells something. Anyone know where I should search?

I really want to get a camo stock for my savage 116 weather warrior. I’ve googled quite a bit but can’t find any place that sells something. Anyone know where I should search?
I've painted several Savage factory stocks with textured paint, and they looked and felt great when I finished. Easy to do and cheap. They all shot great too. I never felt the need to upgrade from a Savage factory stock because I always had sub-MOA performance and it's hard to find a stock that is lighter than a Savage factory stock. They are only 22-23 oz. You'll pay as much as the rifle cost to get a custom camo stock that light.

You could call Savage and get a factory stock off like the new high country or something. Played with one the other day seems like a good rigid forend. along with the aluminum intervals and the adjustability of the butt stock seems like a sweet factory setup.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You could call Savage and get a factory stock off like the new high country or something. Played with one the other day seems like a good rigid forend. along with the aluminum intervals and the adjustability of the butt stock seems like a sweet factory setup.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
That's a great idea. I've called Savage and had them send me parts before. They are very helpful.