Camo vs Solids??

mlgc20

WKR
I will hunt in either. My pants are often solid and my tops/jackets are usually camo. I don't mind wearing solids in the woods and don't mind wearing camo around town. For me, functionality is all that matters.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Solids. I think the only como item I own is a military gortex jacket that I bought 20 years ago, and that never goes into the woods with me.

svivian

WKR
solids is a no brainer.... can wear them all rifle season plus wear them every day casually.

I wear sitka pants all the time out and about in solids because they are the most comfortable pants I own.

We are close to launching several products in solid including our Hardscrabble Pant, Hardscrabble Jacket and Down Jacket.
The question is how many people hunt in solids vs camo?

I use plaid and solids. No camouflage clothing. Sorry.

My $0.02. I hunt a mix of camp and solids. i also wear the solids for hiking and occasionally around town. For whatever reason, I almost never wear my camo pieces unless I am hunting. Most of it goes in bins at the end of season and doesn’t see the light of day until spring hunting or the fall.

glad to see you getting into the solid game.

Sportsman247

Lil-Rokslider
Mostly solids. I can still wear those while not hunting but very rarely ever put on camouflage when not hunting

ljalberta

WKR
90% of my hunting gear is in solids. I have a couple puffy jackets that I got on sale that were only available in camo, but if there’s a choice I’m taking solid colours.