Camofire App

jmez

Well Known Rokslider
Not sure if mine isn't working but since they have switched to the reload on the webpage I no longer get alerts on my phone when a new deal comes up. Are others still getting the alerts? Do I need to delete and reload the app?

doverpack12

Well Known Rokslider
No alerts and has anyone figured out how to view any of the other 4 deals besides the first one on the left

bobhunts

Well Known Rokslider
Same here! Only way see to see the reloaded deals is what is going on when I get home from work. Maybe they will workout the app?? It works on the laptop but not the mobile app. Bob.

OP
jmez

jmez

Well Known Rokslider
The reload feature doesn't work on the app currently. There was a thread on that a while back, they are trying to incorporate that. If the camo fire guys are looking, I wish you would put the alerts back on the app. Was talking to my buddy the other day and he asked if I was getting alerts anymore, I said no and he said hasn't looked at the sight since the alerts quit as he never thinks about it.

I could buy stuff if the alert came up but when I remember to check at night I've usually missed what I was after. Just as well run it as an online store without the alerts.

RUTTIN

Well Known Rokslider
Here is what I got from Kendall at Camofire: The reloaded launch crushed the app notifications or rather the notifications being so frequent brought our servers to their knees, they are doing a reprogram and it should be working late next week. Thought I would pass this along