CAMOFIRE Plythal Experiment

Jdowns

FNG
I just bought the full rut extreme jacket and pants off camo fire. I got my order yesterday and opened everything up and it looks like legit gear. I am 6’3” 205lbs 34 waist. I got the large pants, XL jacket. I tried on the pants, they were fine. Maybe a little short but not to bad. I was happy with them. Then I put on the jacket....it’s basically a square...definitely not athletic fit. The pictures of it online make it seem like it has an athletic taper and almost a parka like length to it (Which is what I wanted). It doesn’t. It barely makes it to my waste...my size large T-shirt was longer than the jacket by a couple inches...I’m pretty bummed about it. I was watching camofire for over a year for these pieces to come up in digital forest pattern. It’s nice gear, I want to like it but it’s just to short. I am going to be returning both pieces unfortunately. I will follow up with some pictures for reference.

ppwack02

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up the prima heat bibs and jacket for the old lady. She's happy with it and for the price it cost me I'm happy too. She won't get much use out of it until bear baiting begins. the bibs are surprisingly quiet from listening to her walk around in them. The jacket is a bit louder and runs a little short. I will be considering it a win-win if I don't have to complain about her being cold.