Camofire

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
They are great to deal with. I have order maybe 10 different items. All have been what they stated.

OP
BuckSnort

BuckSnort

WKR
Thanks Ryan.. I have clicked on their site a few times in the last couple weeks, they have some great deals for sure.. I'll have to keep an eye out...

sk1

WKR
they are the real deal....i have ordered from them many times

that being said, not EVERYTHING on there is a killer deal.....and some things are incredible deals, just make sure as a minimum you at least google shop the product you are going to impulse buy thinking its the best deal ever, sometimes their price barely beats online sales companies....but even then they are usually still the lowest price by a few bucks, but if that's the case and your budget isnt ready for that impulse buy, you know you can hold off if it's close to retail price

as a bonus they are 30 minutes from me and i can go pickup items to save shipping if i want to, or get it the next day by standard ground shipping :D

Yukondog

WKR
I love Camofire. I have bought a ton of stuff from there. Kendall, the owner, is the real deal. He is a good guy and has always gone over the top to make me happy. His customer service is top shelf which I find completely refreshing now days. I would highly recommend sending business there way. Good business and better people.

Maybe I'm crazy but I have switched my thinking while buying gear and place a lot of stock into the people I'm working with. To me you can not over pay for knowledgeable friendly service that is not full of BS.

Matt

a3dhunter

WKR
I love Camofire. I have bought a ton of stuff from there. Kendall, the owner, is the real deal. He is a good guy and has always gone over the top to make me happy. His customer service is top shelf which I find completely refreshing now days. I would highly recommend sending business there way. Good business and better people.

Maybe I'm crazy but I have switched my thinking while buying gear and place a lot of stock into the people I'm working with. To me you can not over pay for knowledgeable friendly service that is not full of BS.

Matt

what customer service????

You get 10 days, after that you are screwed!

Most of the stuff is hunting stuff being sold, and it doesn't even get tried out within 10 days!

The lack of customer service is one reason I stopped buying from there, because after 10 days you are screwed!!!

Yukondog

WKR
what customer service????

You get 10 days, after that you are screwed!

Most of the stuff is hunting stuff being sold, and it doesn't even get tried out within 10 days!

The lack of customer service is one reason I stopped buying from there, because after 10 days you are screwed!!!

Sorry my man, that is what I've experienced. I would buy there anytime. Would not think twice.

B

bearguide

if it is an itum you need, or want , usually there price is great and service is good

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
+1 on Camofire as well, That site is awesome, I bought the wrong size pants one time, I emailed them what size I needed and I had a confirmation email saying my new pants shipped about 30 minutes later, I was expecting it to be at least a day or so. I took the wrong size ones to the post office and returned them, no problems at all! Great place.

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Camofire is top notch, even with the returns I've had to deal with...even though they were my screw-up Kendall got it done. I'm with Yukon here!

Mountain Archery's deal of the day is another place to watch.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I'll agree on their CS, I have nothing but good to say about CamoFire... And in all reality how many places out there really offer "REI type" after the sale service?? NONE that I can think of... Too bad they don't carry more "hunting" gear...

diggerson

Lil-Rokslider
I have an unhealthy relationship with Camofire. I try to stay away. And I'm sucessful...for awhile. But I always go crawling back. Same experience with ordering and returns above, great service. Called them once to get a deal on something I missed on the site, which they still had in stock were happy to sell at the deal price. My only advice is be cautious of the Combined Shipping offer. It can be a money saver if you order often, but more times than not, i have regretted using it. One of two things happens - either nothing I'm really interested in comes up the rest of the week (and end up paying more for shipping than I would have with standard rate) or I impulse buy things that i don't necessarily need just to take advantage of the shipping deal. Like I said, I have an unhealthy relationship with Camofire. :)

a3dhunter

WKR
Let me restate what I tried to communicate earlier.

I think camofire is a great place to buy gear if you know that it is yours after 10 days no matter what.

If you order clothing and find out right away that it is the wrong size, you can return it immediately and things are handled very quickly.

If you are looking at a retailer who will stand behind the purchase, then you would be better off looking somewhere else.
The following is from their website:
What if want to return an item after the 10 days?

After 10 days here are a few things you could try:

See if a hunting buddy could use it.
Find someone less fortunate and build your karma points by giving it away.
Yard sale?
Give it as a birthday gift to your cousin Al. He may even tell you about his favorite hunting spot.
Broken or Defective Product

We try to work with the best manufacturers in the business. If within the first 10 days after receiving your item there is a defective product or it breaks, go ahead and contact us at [email protected] to request a return authorization number. All returned broken or defective products must be in original condition and packaging. Return the product using the shipping address you are provided by customer service. We'll take a look at the item to determine if it's defective.

After 10 days it's time to break out the JB Weld and duct tape.

He doesn't sugar coat it, after 10 days you are on your own with whatever product was purchased.

Jackelope

Lil-Rokslider
At least he's recommending quality repair products with the JB Weld.