Camp Guernsey in Wy 103

RafterR

FNG
Anybody hunted Camp Guernsey in Wyoming 103 before. From doing some research it seems like they only allow 25 permits for each season. How hard is it to draw a trespass permit and can anyone give some insight on hunt quality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmazz

Lil-Rokslider
I have spent a lot of time there for training over the last few years. I don’t remember seeing an abundance of antelope there and I’ve never hunted it for antelope so I can’t speak for the quality of a hunt but I’d recommend calling the FireDesk directly and asking them questions about access. The thing that you need to be careful about is that you might lose access to certain areas if they are being used for training on that day. I took my son to do some turkey hunting there and the area that we wanted to hunt was closed due to training.

OP
R

RafterR

FNG
I have spent a lot of time there for training over the last few years. I don’t remember seeing an abundance of antelope there and I’ve never hunted it for antelope so I can’t speak for the quality of a hunt but I’d recommend calling the FireDesk directly and asking them questions about access. The thing that you need to be careful about is that you might lose access to certain areas if they are being used for training on that day. I took my son to do some turkey hunting there and the area that we wanted to hunt was closed due to training.

Thanks for the info. I’ll definitely put in a call to the fire desk and see what they have to say on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk