WTS Camping Gaz Backpacking Stove and Lantern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Camping Gaz Turbo 270 backpacking stove with its original case and a Camping Gaz lantern and case for sale. Both have been used, but are in excellent condition and functioned perfectly when they were used last. The only reason I am parting with them is to raise money for a skiing trip. :)

I would be willing to part with the pair for $55, or $25 each individually. You pay for shipping and I will send them as cheaply or as quickly as possible, whichever you are willing to pay for. I am also willing to negotiate.

9c550ea46f435a0586b3bba543d03c7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Spartan

Spartan

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotcha,where do you buy them?

eBay seems to be the place right now. The cv-300s should work for the Turbo 270 and the lantern, as they have the same fuel system.

The canisters for Camping Gaz products aren’t really sold in US stores anymore because Coleman bought them out. They’re still super common/popular in Europe though, so eBay seems to be the best bet for fuel. If you live in Europe, you’re golden. You can also make a converter, which allows them to accept any canister.

Here is an article on that: https://www.navigatetoyouradventure.com/2019/10/camping-gaz-bleuet-206-left-and-bleuet.html?m=1

To be honest, this is part of the reason I’m selling them. When Coleman bought Camping Gaz out, online shopping wasn’t quite as big as it was now and I had a hard time getting fuel. There are a decent amount of people selling them on eBay now, but I’ve converted to other systems and gotten used to them. In my opinion, this Camping Gaz stove is less sensitive to wind and burns more evenly and reliably, but I’ve already gotten used to another thing and am too stubborn to change back.

OP
Spartan

Spartan

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Camping Gaz Turbo 270 backpacking stove with its original case and a Camping Gaz lantern and case for sale. Both have been used, but are in excellent condition and functioned perfectly when they were used last. The only reason I am parting with them is to raise money for a skiing trip. :)

I would be willing to part with the pair for $55, or $25 each individually. You pay for shipping and I will send them as cheaply or as quickly as possible, whichever you are willing to pay for. I am also willing to negotiate.

9c550ea46f435a0586b3bba543d03c7a.jpg

UPDATE: Item has sold

Status
Not open for further replies.