Camping World Anti Hunting Alert

I just wanted to alert everyone that Camping World has pulled their support for "Celebrity Apprentice" due to the fact that Donald Trump's son went hunting in Africa. Anti hunting sentiments were expressed by Camping World's CEO, Marcus Lemonis which as of yet have not been retracted.

Let's let them know that we won't be doing business with them. Please sign the petition at https://www.change.org/petitions/camping-world-boycott. Every signature sends an email message directly to Camping World's CEO, Marcus Lemonis.

Please sign the petition, and pass the info along to every outdoorsman you know!

Signed but went to that bowsite and found the interview he did on the topic. You really listen to it, the whole thing is 39 minutes but he clears a lot up with his opening statement. Basically he states that he is a non-hunter and was an uneducated one. He states that he made a mistake and put his foot in his mouth. Unfortunately this is how a lot of anti/non-hunters are, uneducated. So take every opportunity to talk with peole that disagree with what we do. I have had more people than not surprised by how I actually view hunting and how it related to wildlife vs what they thought hunting was about.

OP
Backpack Hunter
Lets keep it up guys! Mr. Lemonis has interviewed with POMA and used Nugent for his quiet "apology" to hunters, while keeping the general media out of the loop.
Unless Facebook's is somehow keeping me from seeing it (and it might be), I don't see anything about his "apology" on Camping World's Facebook page. There are a few things interspersed, but by and large the majority of it all has been swept clean. Let's let him know that we need a public apology for his public anti hunting sentiments.

dotman

WKR
Exactly, his true feelings came out period, now his company is feeling backlash so he is doing damage control but he is now trying to please all. He is an idiot and i'll pass on that no one should purchase from CW until he is canned, until then i consider an anti-hunter to be running the show. He is the freaking ceo, they don't get a pass for being dumb.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I signed it along with a few comments on why (hypocritcal meat eating anti-hunters, even if they don't eat meat they displace wildlife to grow tofu).