Can I get a price check here? Is that allowed?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
If not, I apologize and I’ll delete.

I have a kifaru set up that isn’t getting much use, I’d like to move it and put the money toward things I will use like airplane fuel for going hunting.

I have:

-gen 1 fulcrum wolf grey
-3 wolf grey pockets
-wolf grey OGL
-28” tactical frame (yes 28”)
All in great shape

The only splitting I’d do is the frame from the rest, I don’t want to go to the PO to send a pocket and make 12 dollars.

What would be a fair price to ask for:
-the entire setup
-the frame
-the bag/lid/3 pockets?

This isn’t a classified add, just trying to determine value from people who do more buying and selling than me.

Thanks!

CajunNavy337

Lil-Rokslider
I am interested in the pockets and lid, but would need to know the size of the pockets. 20% below retail is fair for like new condition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I am interested in the pockets and lid, but would need to know the size of the pockets. 20% below retail is fair for like new condition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, I’m only willing to sell it as a complete pack or the frame alone and everything else in one bundle. I’m not desperate for cash and don’t want to make more than 2 trips to the PO for this particular thing.

They are medium pockets though, I guess I left that out.

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Seriously, when you figure out what you want for it, I would appreciate first crack at it.

Will do, mostly just concerned that it’s going to cost like 90.00 to ship or something ridiculous. At that point it wouldn’t really be worth it.

Last edited:

tdhanses

WKR
Will do, mostly just concerned that it’s going to cost like 90.00 to ship or something ridiculous. At that point it wouldn’t really be worth it.
Look at it this way, collect dust and slowly lose value or sell and pocket 65% of your price paid. Maybe check shipping rates for random places just to get an idea of what that’ll be. Fact is when you sell a pack you do lose out and being in AK doesn’t help unless you sell local only.

Also that monster 28” frame will be a harder sell as most don’t need that big of a frame and the extra weight of it.