Can I get some help with Montana permits?

I am fairly new to the permits in Montana and have been going through the regs and can find everything but my answer. Not saying it’s not in there but I can’t find it. I think I want to put in for a 410 archery permit which I believe would be 410-21. I also believe 410-20 is the rifle permit? How do you know what is what. Also, what is the 900-20 permit. That popped up a time or two when I was using the google machine. Sorry, I am a little slow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTJake

Lil-Rokslider
The easiest way in the regs is to see what the season dates are. If the season dates for the permit are archery and rifle, it is the rifle tag. If it is only the archery dates, it is the archery only tag. The 900-20 tag used to be an archery tag that was good for multiple units across the state (but not 410). I believe it was discontinued this year.

OP
S
The easiest way in the regs is to see what the season dates are. If the season dates for the permit are archery and rifle, it is the rifle tag. If it is only the archery dates, it is the archery only tag. The 900-20 tag used to be an archery tag that was good for multiple units across the state (but not 410). I believe it was discontinued this year.

Thank you! I didn’t think it was good for 410, just asking another question while I was confused. I did look at the dates also which I was pretty sure would be right but you just think it would say somewhere for sure what it’s for. So confusing!

cgasner1

WKR
900-20 is gone now most tags that are -21 are archery