Can I see some pics from your RX100’s?

I don’t know much of anything about cameras but I do know I’ll never ruin another trophy pic with this stupid cell phone. I’ve been digging through this forum trying to get an idea of a good small camera to carry hunting and the rx100 3-7 seem popular so I’d like to see the kind of pics you guys are able to get with them. If you have other suggestions I’m all ears. It needs to be small enough I don’t mind carrying it and simple enough for a rookie to use. These are my priorities in order for it. Trophy pics, and I guess wildlife and landscape are tied for second ha. Thanks for any input.

goat1958

FNG
I don't have any pics handy , but the SonyRX100 cameras are A+ in every way..Fantastic. Join RX100 FB site to see how good they are.

OP
M
Wish I would’ve known about that a week ago. I just bought a Olympus EM10 3 with the help from the guys at camera land. I haven’t got to use it yet but looking forward to it. Thanks for the reply though.

jspradley

WKR
No help with pics from that camera but whenever I am looking for new gear I always check the flickr photo pool for whatever it is and that usually gets a broad set of examples, usually no grin 'n grins though

tuffcity

WKR
Here's a couple from a sheep hunt I did with my wife a couple of seasons ago. Bear in mind that the RAW files are a lot better and these have been "dummied down" through jpg compression. Pics shot with a RX100 III.

3EAMVPU.jpg

ESbFSMY.jpg

wN5Li9f.jpg

This one is hand held through a spotter.

ecEhSr7.jpg

5u0cNwm.jpg

Wapiti1

WKR
RX100 VI. Just got back from AK. These are straight out of the camera JPG's.

Impressive camera. Three complaints with it. The battery life is shit. 200 shots at best in cold weather per battery. It is slippery as hell and needs the accessory grip. It is almost too small making the dial on the back hard to use for making shooting adjustments.

My Pana ZS100 is much easier to hold/use and has way better battery life, but it isn't as sharp.

ORBI2364.JPG

SMTZ5352.JPG

VMHX0405.JPG

Jeremy