Can someone give me the run down on Samick Archery?

I decided to get into archery, someone had suggested I purchase a Samick Sage, and I did. I don't have any experience in archery, owning bows, OR shooting them. My bow package was a 30# and I had meant to get a 'better' bow once I developed my form and became proficient with this unit. The thing is, when I go onto Google and search 'best takedown recurve bows' the Samick Sage is OVERWHELMINGLY credited with being the best bow one can purchase. And I don't mean by just three or four companies, I'm talking at least two pages of search results that usually score the same makes and models (Samick being first overall).

Naturally, I'm skeptical of this. How can a $200 recurve beat out the likes of a HOYT, or a Martin? Bear Archery also has a takedown recurve, and they weren't even mentioned on some of these sites. Did Samick and the rest of these other companies pay to have these ratings? Or is a less than $200 recurve better in every way imaginable than a single riser that is being sold for $700 (Hoyt Satori)? Serious question. It doesn't make any sense.

If you see disclaimers like those shown in the screenshots below, you're not reading an honest review, you're reading a sales pitch written by an affiliate marketer hoping you'll click his embedded link to Amazon so he earns a commission. Custom bowyers and companies making higher end mass-produced bows (e.g., Hoyt, Bear) don't sell through Amazon and don't have affiliate marketing programs, so you never see them included in these poorly written "best bow" lists put out by anonymous bloggers:
Screenshot_20220210-090729_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220210-090511_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

That said, a Samick (now Galaxy) Sage is a fine starter bow. My first recurve was a Sage and I killed a deer with it my first year hunting with it. The only thing it's "best" in is price though.

This episode of Kifarucast has a good discussion of traditional bows at various price points: https://kifaru.net/cody-greenwood-tradlab/

I love my Sage. I brought if used off ebay with 2 sets limcs (35lb & 55lb) dispite owning other bows worth up to 1500 dollars I used it and it did the job on my Elk hunt in Alberta. IMG_20220205_082720_edit_143402417436451.jpg