Can we steal a idea from Reddit

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Should they have to use punctuation in their writing too?

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
SO ya'll are saying you guys actually read rules and guidelines?????

So how come I STILL generally have to move 10+ posts per day that are posted in the wrong forum (usually this one) after I posted this in the forum RULES section.....

37.6029057, -142.7290354
Made the trip out to do some scouting but it got real wet. Gonna put a snorkel on my 4Runner's air intake and head back next weekend. KUIU is having a sale on dry bags so I'll probably pick up some of those too. Wish me luck bros

Foggy Mountain

Lil-Rokslider
A simple paragraph accompanying the newbie's registration email explaining this would go a long way. It can be welcoming, friendly and helpful all at the same time. Why wouldn't RS do this?

Think about the newbs (and there are many) that come on, are excited to join, make their first post (asking for locations etc.) and are bombarded with crap. If they had half a clue, they wouldn't do it! They don't know what they don't know. In turn, they are turned off by the not so warm welcome, and have a bad taste in their mouth and leave with the wrong impression of what this place really is.

Ah hell-what do I know. Just my 2 cents
Don’t know what they don’t know…. One of my favorite phrases and you’re only the second guy I ever heard say that. Interesting but common sense post