Can you beat the heat?

Hello, I am posting in Hope's to find good sheep and goat clothes. Right now I have the guide set from kuiu, I do understand that they are more of a late season or early season line of wear. I sweat alot, I'm not a very tall guy at all and am in decent enough shape! I've always been bad for sweat and heat and am wondering what everyone else runs for sheep or goat hunts? Can you really escape the sweating and heat? I've done some research and have looked at different styles or seasoned pants on kuiu website but would love to hear your experience, thanks in advance!

The guide pants are pretty heavy and insulated with a fleece lining.
The attack pants have been very good for me during a wide range of temps. If it gets to cold I just close the vents or add a base layer. If you need a more weather proof set the Axis would be a good choice also.
When hunting in temps over 80 the Tiburons are amazing!

cjl32

Lil-Rokslider
Kuiu Tiburons or Kryptek Valhalla. I have and use both. The separating factor is the side zips on the Tiburons. It really does make a difference and especially if there is the slightest breeze.

Rodéo

WKR
Tiburon tops and bottoms are the best early season/hot weather kit I have tried out. As long as there is a slight breeze, I've stayed comfortable in the tiburons around 100 degrees.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Can you really escape the sweating and heat?

You don't escape it, you figure out how to deal with it. I sweat up a storm chasing elk every September, so I wear lightweight merino base tops and bottoms under my Cabela's Microtex Lite shirt and pants, and I stay very comfortable. I sure wish they hadn't discontinued their older stuff. It's the best material I've found.

rm06

WKR
Tiburon is the “Gold Bond” of hunting pants.
😂

I have the Tiburon "shorts" (not Tom Magnum approved), I don't find them very stretchy or particularly breathable, but hey, different strokes. Maybe I should try going commando?

I am a merino wool apologist, to me, synthetics feel like they trap the sweat more. Wearing merino wool pants in amongst the sharp rocks and shale does make me a bit nervous, however.

Here in Texas with heat and humidity, I only do surplus in da heat. I have some olive Naaaam BDU they are so thin and light you can read a newspaper through them. Yes, they aren't pretty, and the cut is let's say "roomie ballon legs" but I can tell you if there is just a micro mini breath of wind, you will feel it and love those pants.

This year I bought the Scorpion OCP Hot Weather pants, and I am not yet 100% sure if it is as great as the good old olives. They are light, they are breathable, but it's plastic and cotton, that is a bit weird for me. I will test those a bit more for sure.

If you must have Orange tops, I do Hi-Vis Orange Carhartt summer shirts.