Canada goose call

JBrew

Lil-Rokslider
Nearly everyone makes a good sounding call these days, but I have yet to find a better field call than a Half Breed.

Jdhunttrapfish

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of good ones out there, almost all calls can produce good enough sounds, but you need to practice in order to make them operate like they should, practice with any call and you'll eventually get it to sound like you want, good luck

I have not heard the name Winglock in over a decade. I guess that is my own fault since I have phased out of waterfowl hunting. I bought one of his calls back in the mid 2000's. It was a Delrin Short Reed. It was something that I could only use out west (NoDak) because the sound was more closely related to a Lesser. It was a great call and easy to blow. I was a fan of Rick's calls for sure. Now I am curious to see where I have that old call at in the house and see if I still have the ability to blow on it!!

Lynch Mob "The Reaper"- love this call!
Basin Calls Lesser is great too
Saunders Traffic and I-5 KLR round out the lanyard for me.

SoDaky

WKR
Hope you find it.Love his calls.I hunt primarily alone and shoot 100 plus honkers a year(109 this yr).All with a 20 ga.His calls won't scare em.

I have not heard the name Winglock in over a decade. I guess that is my own fault since I have phased out of waterfowl hunting. I bought one of his calls back in the mid 2000's. It was a Delrin Short Reed. It was something that I could only use out west (NoDak) because the sound was more closely related to a Lesser. It was a great call and easy to blow. I was a fan of Rick's calls for sure. Now I am curious to see where I have that old call at in the house and see if I still have the ability to blo

slingerHB

Lil-Rokslider
Still going back to my zink money maker year after year

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Little late to the party but I just started in goose hunting I have a tru tone poly call. And the owner tuned it at the sportsman’s show in pa. Great guy. You guys use poly or acrylic