Canadian border opening soon!

tdot

WKR
No official announcement yet, but the Turd himself was quoted as saying the border could open by mid-August, for fully vaccinated Americans. More details to follow next week.

Reactions: WCS
That’s a shame, I really wanted to see the Canadian side of Niagara.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's been saying that for months now, it will be September. The whole thing is a crock of you know what. Canadians can travel the world over if they have their vaccinations and come home without quarantine etc. See the irony in this?

dtrkyman

WKR
Good now the tourists can go up there and thin out the activity here in the states!

KBC

WKR
I can’t wait to be able to buy gas in the USA again and have things shipped to a PO Box just across the line to save money buying hunting gear.
Ok I probably won’t save any money. I’ve been ordering a lot less stuff the last year and a half because of the shipping and duties. ;)

OP
T

tdot

WKR
for sure, you can already buy fake vaccination cards that look more legit than the one i received from inter county nursing
What are you receiving for vaccine cards? Here in BC it's hand written notes on a business card. It's a complete joke, there's so little security associated with it, that I'd feel bad for people who can't figure out how to fake it.

What are you receiving for vaccine cards? Here in BC it's hand written notes on a business card. It's a complete joke, there's so little security associated with it, that I'd feel bad for people who can't figure out how to fake it.
My in-laws went on a cruise recently and the cruise company actually checked the date, location, and lot number on the card to ensure that those 3 things lined up. One of their friends cut it close and getting get approved until shortly before the cruise because they got vaccinated late and the data wasn’t yet populating whatever system was being used to track lot numbers.
All that to say that just because the vaccine card itself is easily forged doesn’t mean it will be easy to fake being vaccinated.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Just walk thru the gate wearing a Biden/Harris t-shirt and u should be in like.....umm......... Hunter?

CoStick

WKR
They will check the information for validity I would guess. They lots are tracked pretty good. It might not get done at point of entry, but at exit if they need more time

TSAMP

WKR
It is funny that some of the same people who criticize our southern neighbors for not respecting our national sovereignty are so quick to advocate violating Canada’s. ****ing hypocrites.
Ok so anyway. Anybody that wants to hunt Canada meet me in September at the old abandoned warehouse. Bring 3k cash and a backpack full of busch lights and I will get you there my friends.