Canadian border opening soon!

What are you receiving for vaccine cards? Here in BC it's hand written notes on a business card. It's a complete joke, there's so little security associated with it, that I'd feel bad for people who can't figure out how to fake it.
yeah mine was just a a paper card a little bit larger than a business card & nurse handwrit my name, date, clinic site, & then there's a small sticker on it with lot # & which vaccine I received

OP
T

tdot

WKR
So the Canadian government will partially open the border to Americans in August, fully open in September.
But the American government hasn't announced an opening of the border for Canadian's and has actually stated that the current rules will likely stay in place. WTF

The Canada border will open to US Citizens that are fully vaccinated on Aug. 9.
Unvaccinated minors younger than 12 entering Canada with vaccinated parents or guardians will not have to quarantine for 14 days.
Fully vaccinated travelers may not need a post-arrival test unless they have been randomly selected at the port of entry.
All travelers coming into Canada will need a negative PCR or molecular test within 72 hours of requesting entry.

Canada is threatening a $750,000 fine and/or jail time for possession of fake COVID-19 vaccination card.