Canadian Border Update

NorthCountryAB

Lil-Rokslider
What a load of BS. The only announcement coming Monday is how this will affect vaccinated Canadians.

We have lifted ban and our Vaccines are going to Canada. We also just gave a G7 country a freebie 1 million MRNA shot. Clarity would be nice. But how can you expect that from two liberal leaders one of whom is demented.
Make that two please

tsm213

FNG
Any idea when the Us is opening there border for travel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNMatt

FNG

I’ve pulled out of my Dall hunt this year and probably forever. At 60 years old this was kind of my one and only. No regrets. This just means I can go on a number of elk, mule deer and waterfowl hunts for the same cost.

Hookhunter75

Lil-Rokslider

The bigger question is will Canada pull the plug on the border due to the variant. I’ve got 26 days left till I cross the border. I’m sweating it big time

IdahoElk

WKR
Seeing how Biden and MSM has been pushing the current Covid surge(real or imagine) to the top of every news brief I would get ready for another lockdown since that's what they're angling for.

tsm213

FNG
Aug 9 is supposed to be the day I guess.
My kid is supposed to play in a lacrosse tournament in dec in Vegas so hopefully everyone gets there shit together. We are wide
Open in Saskatchewan. The feds need to get going on this.