Canadians to Build a Wall!!

Wouldn't that be nice, the jobs that actually contribute to the economy part that is. We have enough coffee jockeys, tattoo artists, and liberal arts degree protesters(adds on craigslist making this a job lately...)

Hey now! I like coffee and tattooed chicks are hot.... liberal arts.... well ya your right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike7

WKR
This is great. I saw a clip from a protester in Portland who was reportedly out there because she heard on the news that liberals were going to actually be forced to do some of these things. Although they have these rights under the Constitution, I don't think there us a single conservative or police officer who really wants to force a nose ring wearing young progressive to carry a firearm to protect themself...if only they knew that.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I don't think there us a single conservative or police officer who really wants to force a nose ring wearing young progressive to carry a firearm to protect themself....

God forbid. They're already enough of a danger to themselves and society without a gun. No.......we would never want or expect them to pick up a gun. Imagine the cartoon sheep dog seeing one of the sheep pick up a gun......LOL. I picture Foghorn Leghorn as the sheep dog.:D