Canceling your OnX subscription ???

3pointer

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know how to cancel your onX subscription? It’s on auto pay and it keeps charging me every month and I’m going a different route , any help would be great

Trypad

FNG
  1. From your desktop or laptop computer, log into Web Map.
  2. Click "Profile & Account" in the bottom left corner
    profile-and-account-web.png
  3. Click "My Account"
  4. Click "Manage" next to "My Memberships"
  5. Click the triangle next to your active Membership.
    fhMQIABqP5WJb7vwJPAxEHDNV
  6. Click "Cancel Membership"

Guessing your trying from your phone.

If you have the app on your phone you go to the app store then your account then subscriptions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonhul

Lil-Rokslider
Just did this through my phone. Does this remove all the way points? I'm guessing so but hoping someone can say for sure.

Just did this through my phone. Does this remove all the way points? I'm guessing so but hoping someone can say for sure.

It should not. I had a discount code that could not be used by letting the subscription renew through the app store. I stopped the subscription then signed up through their website and everything was still there. I think you can see your waypoints without a subscription.

I had to call customer disservice to cancel mine. The female rep was a total dozy. She tried everything in the book in an attempt to get me to hang up, so they could continue to rack up charges. She tried to purposely piss me off...

I was going to continue with them during selected months. But she made it so difficult that I just totally canceled and chose to utilize a different provider. I have been with them for years, and recall the days of Delorme, when customer service was friendly, professional, and they actually cared about the Fetish r customers. Garmin on the other hand, in my experience cares only to keep your wallet open to them, and could not give a *#@% about your level of satisfaction. I will not be returning to Garmin.

aron

WKR
I had to call customer disservice to cancel mine. The female rep was a total dozy. She tried everything in the book in an attempt to get me to hang up, so they could continue to rack up charges. She tried to purposely piss me off...

I was going to continue with them during selected months. But she made it so difficult that I just totally canceled and chose to utilize a different provider. I have been with them for years, and recall the days of Delorme, when customer service was friendly, professional, and they actually cared about the Fetish r customers. Garmin on the other hand, in my experience cares only to keep your wallet open to them, and could not give a *#@% about your level of satisfaction. I will not be returning to Garmin.
I think you got OnX and Garmin confused

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

BigPrince

FNG

Older post but just to confirm I've used OnX for multiple seasons on the same phone and canceled my subscription between seasons (hunting family friend's private land in WI that I only go to during season). The waypoints were still there when I renewed this year.