Cancer cancer cancer

lif

WKR
No elk this just means two elk next year. Hope to here your hunting posts after you kick cancer aside.

Dan L

FNG
Kick its ass! I got the first round at Who Cares when you're done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
You got this beat, keep your head up and eyes toward the goal and you'll grind it out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My dad just finished his treatment with the same cancer at Christmas last year and is healing up great and is now cancer free. Sending prayers your way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jauwater

WKR
Good luck Todd. My prayers are with you.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I got diagnosed with lymphoma cancer last week and today is day of 1st chemo. 6 cycles of 3 weeks which put recovery to late and will miss my 1st elk season since starting in 1984. This cancer is very curable and at age 54 that is on my side. Thank you todd babcock adams wisconsin.

You can beat it!

12 years ago my mom had breast cancer, and beat it. Then last October she was diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma, which when you google it says it is the worst of the lymphoma's. A month into her chemo she slipped on some slush taking her trash bin to the curb and broke a rib and her shoulder blade. Continued the chemo, and on one of the scans they discovered an aortic aneurysm. So after four months of chemo, the scans are now showing clean. And she had the aneurysm surgery last month. She's 86. Tough old bird.

You got this beat. Elk hunters never give up.

ScottinPA

WKR
Like WV Mountaineer, been there- done that and still kickin'. Once the shock has worn off don't be afraid to ask lots of questions even if you think they might be stupid. I'm going on 4 years C-free and now look back at that time as a blip in the road. Another thing, keep as active as you can, it may prevent other complications like blood clots. That was something I don't remember discussing with the docs beforehand.

Stwrt9

WKR
Stay strong Brother we're praying for ya and hoping for a quick recovery to get you back in the mountains!

OR Archer

WKR
Good luck in your fight. Surround yourself with positive people that support you. My gf is battling cancer as well. She had surgery about a month ago and now just started her chemo treatment. It's tough but can be conquered.

2ski

WKR
Stay strong. You'll get through it. Kick it's ass....

My mom went through chemo. They said the more physically in shape you are, the less tough days you have. She works out every morning and there would be one tough day in each cycle.

Stay strong!

geriggs

WKR
You got this, my father kicked its butt numerous times. As a child who watched his hero go through the chemo process I can tell you a lot of it is mental toughness and prayer that helped him. My father was the toughest guy I knew.