Canid Athlete

I am actually thinking about popping on a pair of their Alpine Pant. I would like to find some good reviews on here. There are a few that are from a year ago, but nothing recent. I really like the Grape Leaf color. I am just debating on pulling the trigger on these pants or buying another pair of Kutanas.

Oregonboy

WKR
I have the Chamois Fleece hoody and I really like it. I ordered the alpine pants but they were too little long for me. They were very well made and I loved the material, there were just too long. Excellent customer service when ordering and returning. If I needed anything, I wouldn't hesitate to order it from them.

Rock-o

WKR
It's made in "Asia".

Not sure if it's any good. Though of the little I've seen about their products there was nothing negative outside of preferences.

OP
Longranger2
I have the Chamois Fleece hoody and I really like it. I ordered the alpine pants but they were too little long for me. They were very well made and I loved the material, there were just too long. Excellent customer service when ordering and returning. If I needed anything, I wouldn't hesitate to order it from them.
Good to know.