Canon M50 refurb deal

Thought I would pass along this deal. I just picked up one of the canon m50 refurbs and it looks brand new and works great. Awesome little camera!

The rebates fluctuate often and stock levels are constantly changing so you have to keep an eye on it.

Nm i see its a mirrorless camera. Perfect for what i need to compliment my pro camcorder setup. Too bad they are on backorder

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
O
Keep checking daily. If you check the body only and other options it’s usually a lens that is out of stock.

Wow, that's a great deal! I have an original EOS-M that I used to shoot most of my daughter's wedding. I could shoot without people knowing because it was so quiet. Great little camera and I'm sure this one will be much better. At that price it's like getting two free lenses.

Would this be better than a dslr for a short range video recorder

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

warrant

WKR
What are your thoughts on the M50 now that you have had it for a bit? I have my choice narrowed between the M50 and a Sony a6300 but I think the M50 offers a more and I would like a touch screen which the 6300 is lacking. Do you run the EF M lenses or use the adaptor with EFs

C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
O
I am really happy with the M50 so far. It’s a big step up from the point and shoot and phone I’ve been using. I have been using the efm lenses and am happy with them. I may get an adaptor for my spotting scope since I can use that as a telephoto and have already made the investment. Sony makes a great mirrorless but it was above my price range.

OP
O
I paid a little over $500 with tax for the refurb two lens kit.
I think $460-480 is the lowest I have seen it go. The rebates count on the refurbs which is awesome.