Can’t edit posts anymore why??

aeasley10

WKR
Mods please advise, every time I try to edit a post lately it tells me some crap about a prefix, which I cannot select anything, except going to select a prefix....which ultimately does nothing for editing the post. Pretty frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dries

WKR
If editing is done on Tapatalk I get the same message. If you edit it from the Main site it works fine.

matthewmt

WKR
If editing is done on Tapatalk I get the same message. If you edit it from the Main site it works fine.

I'm mostly on Tapatalk and figured it mite be the reason. No feedback feature on my end either with Android/Tapatalk.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
This is a tapatalk issue. Looks like there is an update available for tapatalk, I'll get it in a few days. This issue was fixed with an update at the beginning of the year but it seems something broke again.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Mods please advise, every time I try to edit a post lately it tells me some crap about a prefix, which I cannot select anything, except going to select a prefix....which ultimately does nothing for editing the post. Pretty frustrating.

I updated tapatalk, is it still having issues?