Cant get rid of a noise

LIbow31

FNG
Hoyt Helix, QAD Ultra Rest, Axcel 5 pin sight. At each shot, im hearing a twang, like something is slapping something else. its not a vibration. I've made sure all bolts were tight, played with the string stop (might have to do this again?), and just re-timed the cams thinking that i finally found my problem, and... nope. still there. not as much but still there. is there anything else I can check to see if i can get rid of this sound? I know it won't be super dead quiet since its next to my ear but i feel like it could get better. Any suggestions?

OP
L

LIbow31

FNG
forgot to mention that part- Not it is not, anymore. it barely was a couple weeks ago, so i raised my nock point, and raised the rest so now it’s correct through the holes and the rest doesn’t hit the shelf anymore

stonewall

WKR
How loud is it?

maybe as simple as a loose tip on an arrow (assuming you have a mounted quiver)?

another thought: I could at one time hear the fiber optics from my sight rattle in the coil. At first thought something was loose then finally decided that’s what it was. Not loud enough to matter

OP
L

LIbow31

FNG
not crazy loud but still something I notice. now would someone 10 ft away notice? maybe not? i don’t have the quiver mounted on the bow, just the bracket right now but that’s tightened down. the fiber coils is definitely something i never would’ve thought of i’ll have to see if someone can stand close and check that out

stonewall

WKR
not crazy loud but still something I notice. now would someone 10 ft away notice? maybe not? i don’t have the quiver mounted on the bow, just the bracket right now but that’s tightened down. the fiber coils is definitely something i never would’ve thought of i’ll have to see if someone can stand close and check that out
Can you tap on it with your finger and hear it? Maybe that will identify

I've diagnosed "noises" by holding my bow and hitting the riser firmly with a closed fist (hammer fist)

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Take the sight off to eliminate it or identify it as the culprit. Then move to the string stop. Process of elimination. Module screws?