Canvas Cutter bedrolls

ndflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have one of these?? Either the Dominator or the Fortress? Just curious on your impressions I’m thinking about getting one for situations that allow me to drive to camping spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont have one but everything I've heard about them says that if you dont have to carry it far then it's a pretty sweet setup. I looked into them and personally couldn't find anyone who has negative things to say about them as long as your using them as intended.
If you dont like tight spaces then you may wanna really look into the spec's of the dimensions around your head.
I'm pretty sure Robby Denning did a review on one for the rokslide YouTube page you could check out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I keep thinking about getting one. I'm pretty lazy about setting up a camp and move around slot. They are kinda spendy. I think I'd sleep great in one the major problem being if there's weather you have no wear to get dressed.

HighVoltageHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a dominator a couple years ago. It’s great for hunts outta the truck. Super convenient and quick to just roll out and roll up in the morning.
I’ve used it at some outfitter camps when beds are limited or at friends houses.
I sleep great in that thing and it adds some insulation value on cold nights.
It’s worth getting the 3” foam pad over the 2”. I can set it up in my truck bed, tent or just on the ground. Gives me a great nights sleep.

HighVoltageHunter

Lil-Rokslider
It’s water resistant but I wouldn’t want to be caught out in a long storm in it.
I usually set it up in a tent when I know there’s going to be rain.

Lando

WKR
What about when there's bad weather. Do you just have to set up a tent?
I'd mostly be using it in winter and idk where I'd get dressed, eat etc
I've slept in mine in snow storms and been warm and dry. I can't recall weathering a rain storm in one. As far as getting dressed, I generally get dressed in the truck in bad weather.

Last edited:

willidru

WKR
Absolutely love it for hunting out of the back of the truck. Have the dominator 2.0 with 3” pad. It’s a great night sleep, roles up in no time and you keep mobile.

Attachments

• 5192967D-8AE3-480E-962B-856F9B16ECEF.jpeg
    5192967D-8AE3-480E-962B-856F9B16ECEF.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 45