Capable but forgiving youth bow

HiMtnHntr

WKR
Friends,

I have a couple 12 year olds who have learned to shoot compound with the Bear Cruzer Lites the last few years. They are ready to move up. Their goal is to pull 50 lb by August. Both boys have draw lengths currently about the mid 20s.

I'm looking for recommendations on bows they could start a bit lower lb, but use these bows into adulthood? I am a bit partial to bowtech. It's what I've shot for a few decades.

Thanks for your input!

Billogna

Lil-Rokslider
Diamond infinite Edge is tough to beat for a bow they can grow with and is adjustable without a bow press.

OR Archer

WKR
If they’re already at that draw length for 12 yo then I’m guessing they’re big kids. That being said I would look more toward some adult bows with 60# limbs that will back down a ways. Granted they’ll be more expensive but they’ll actually last them longer than just “adulthood” and provide them with plenty of performance as they get older. Couple bows that’d fit that description would be the PSE Embark and PSE Drive NXT. Possibly the Hoyt Torrex as well depending on actually draw length.

Reactions: Zac
Daughter uses a Quest Storm at 43# right now, goes to 60, and wide adjustment in draw length. Has proven capable in hunting and her local JOAD team. Camofire regularly has them at a great price.

OP
H

HiMtnHntr

WKR
Thanks for the suggestions so far. Very much appreciated! I should've mentioned I need to buy 2 bows, so cost is a big consideration. Also, one is a rightly, one is lefty.

Diamond infinite Edge is tough to beat for a bow they can grow with and is adjustable without a bow press.
Yes, agreed. I've got my GF Diamond Razor Edge because it was so adjustable and I didn't know exactly what she could draw/length. It's been great.

Diamond is also an offshoot of Bowtech which the OP mentioned he had interest in.

TBHasler

WKR
I’d suggest the quest amp or storm models frequently showing up on camofire. Likely have to wait longer for a LH model to show, but for about $275 new, they’re great bows with tons of adjustability.
If you’re not wanting to wait, I second the Diamond Infinite Edge - and these generally come with all components ready to shoot for under $350.
Good luck and enjoy the time with your lil archers!