Caribou Game Bags

Are these any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On the last 2 hunts I have been on my hunting partner and I used these and tag bags. On both hunts there was a lot of rain and minimal chances to allow for any drying time. Both times the meat lasted 3 days in the field and we didn't have any spoilage of meat. Once back home they were easily cleaned and definitely can be used again.

So to me they are good. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

ofl0926

WKR
On the last 2 hunts I have been on my hunting partner and I used these and tag bags. On both hunts there was a lot of rain and minimal chances to allow for any drying time. Both times the meat lasted 3 days in the field and we didn't have any spoilage of meat. Once back home they were easily cleaned and definitely can be used again.

So to me they are good. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Ah ok good deal
One thing I hate about midway is the shipping charges. They are outrageous

Mosby

WKR
I just ordered some for my son. Bought some rifle targets to get the free shipping. No tax. Thanks for the heads up.

Jtay561

FNG
Cabelas will price match this too, just in case anybody was like me and trying to use up gift cards!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow, that was a great deal on those. Thank you for that post. They still had all available this morning. Got elk size and a few smaller for trimmings.

bobr1

WKR
I ended up ordering the medium magnum and the last small game bag. I was not able to get the free shipping. I tried a bunch of different codes but did not work even over the $49. But still a great deal. I went to my local Cabelas to see if they would price match and he said they could only price match local area prices. In fact he said that the game bags cost them more than the midway price and there was no way to could sell them to me that low and that I should get them from the website for that price. So thanks for posting this.

Bob

ofl0926

WKR
I ended up ordering the medium magnum and the last small game bag. I was not able to get the free shipping. I tried a bunch of different codes but did not work even over the $49. But still a great deal. I went to my local Cabelas to see if they would price match and he said they could only price match local area prices. In fact he said that the game bags cost them more than the midway price and there was no way to could sell them to me that low and that I should get them from the website for that price. So thanks for posting this.

Bob

That’s crazy. I got mine price matched via online chat

Trr15

WKR
Thanks for posting this deal. Picked up a medium and a small.

bobr1

WKR
That’s crazy. I got mine price matched via online chat

Yeah, maybe I should have tried online chat first (forgot they had it). I was able add a single game bag for half off to my order that didn't effect the shipping price. So, I probably would have broke even anyway but idk lol.