Caribou Game Bags

I ended up ordering the medium magnum and the last small game bag. I was not able to get the free shipping. I tried a bunch of different codes but did not work even over the $49. But still a great deal. I went to my local Cabelas to see if they would price match and he said they could only price match local area prices. In fact he said that the game bags cost them more than the midway price and there was no way to could sell them to me that low and that I should get them from the website for that price. So thanks for posting this.

Bob

The old Cabelas, just 12 months ago, a company bred on customer service, would have had no issue and pushed the price through. They have become just another big box in my opinion.

I recently told my buddy that one day he and I would be talking about Cabelas with our kids the way our parents talk about Sears.
I hope Cabelas proves us wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thompsont

Lil-Rokslider
I got mine price matched at my local Cabelas. I asked if they Price matched with Midway USA and they looked at some sheet and yes they do. I also had a coupon for $10 of $40 they let me use (he was new trainee, so maybe thats why they i got to use it) so I got them for $32.52...I was pumped!

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
This is straight off cabelas website, I am gonna see if they will honor it for these bags since I have one right next to my house.

In-Store:
solidcircle.gif
If you find a lower advertised price from a competitors local store (within 100 mile radius) we will match that price.

Online:
solidcircle.gif
If you find a lower advertised price online from any of the below approved online competitors (only), we will match that price.
solidcircle.gif
Approved Online Competitor List: Academy, Backcountry, Brownells, Dicks Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, Gander Outdoors, L.L. Bean, Mack's Prairie Wings, Midway USA, REI, Scheels, and Sportsman's Warehouse.

Terms & Conditions:
solidcircle.gif
Must be a verifiable exact match (make/model).
solidcircle.gif
We reserve the right to limit quantity.
solidcircle.gif
Military discount does apply.
solidcircle.gif
Does not apply to services.
solidcircle.gif
Does not apply when the price includes special offers or promotions such as rebates, mail in offers, free with purchase, limited quantity offers, special financing, misprints, liquidation and bundle offers.
solidcircle.gif
Product must be in stock at the competitor and at Cabela's at time of request. In stock means that the item is available for sale and delivery that day.
solidcircle.gif
Does not apply to any products or services offered by third party vendors that may be operating within a Cabela’s store.
solidcircle.gif
Local Store means a competitor’s retail store within 100 miles of the respective Cabela’s retail store.
solidcircle.gif
Cabela’s Retail will honor Cabela’s Catalog and Internet prices.
solidcircle.gif
The retail store General Manager has the authority to make a judgment call on any competitive price match in their store.

bobr1

WKR
Edited.
Looks like Jsunkler beat me to posting it while I was copying the same thing.

Last edited:

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered a set off cabela's website and spoke with a representative on their live chat function who adjusted the price after I ordered the bags and sent her the order number. I used points so these bags are going to run me $20. Hard to beat that

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
1549979930200.png

Never fails, I order the game bags thru Cabelas and the next day I get this via email from Midway, figured someone could use it.

snakelk

WKR
Thanks, I picked up a couple from Midway, medium and small. Used Ovis sacks last year and liked them, but good to have some more quality bags.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yeah those 28x48 bags are big if you do want to do bone in, I have some of those but honestly prefer smaller ones in most cases (deboned or smaller animals), helps keep the meat in a better shape. Been using their carnivore III bags mostly lately, 16"x30", can fit a whole antelope quartered out into one of those and its not a floppy load. Good size for deboned larger critters too.