Carpal Tunnel or elbow joint pain from Archery?

OP
J
That sucks. I’m very fortunate as my Mrs is board cert’d PA. I have my own in house “mechanic”. And we have direct line to qualify contacts. Very grateful. Haven’t needed to toss trump cards yet.

She opened some of her Med books and semi diagnosed it. But she says it’s 90% nerve issues. Carpal and Tennis are very similar. Just different planes the nerves run.

On the same topic...my bow mechanic/co worker shoots A LOT. Own indoor range. Placed 12th in Redding in Master. Says he has PT regularly on forearms. Like with the stainless butter knives and tools n shit. Lol.

Breaking up tissue or moving blood I guess. I didn’t think it would be that extreme. Guess I’m wrong. I feel ok now. I can shoot 30 arrows today and will really feel it tomorrow. Love Elite...but this combo will go back on AT. Back to what I Know. Maybe 65lb DW and huge brace and a simple Hunting bow.

Elkchaser 400

Lil-Rokslider
Bow arm elbow problems for the last few years, keep backing off poundage and reducing shot count, arm will no longer lay flat like my draw arm.