Carry on sized pack for long torso?

I am looking for a carry on sized backpack for general travel use with also some use whitetail hunting the midwest. I do not need meat hauling capability. I do want something that will fit under the seat while flying however. I tried the Stone Glacier Avail but it is just too short for my torso. Anyone have any ideas on other packs I could try? I tried the MR popup but didn’t like how it fit me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KUIU Venture has a longer frame, provided you get the large size. I would assume it would fit under a seat, it fits in the overhead.

I actually hike a mile or two while at the airport since I try not to take the shuttles and just walk. Atlanta's airport terminal is over a mile long.

lukelalor

FNG
I travel a lot with just a carry on. I personally use the osprey talon 44. It qualifies as a carry on for every airline I have flown on. It's "frame" is very low profile, so it doesn't occupy much space, but is still stiff enough for decent loads. I am 6'2 and thought the torso was plenty sufficient.

bwidrick

Lil-Rokslider
Used the Kuiu Pro 1850 recently with shoulder straps but not the carbon pack frame. Might be a bit long though to fit under the seat. Fit fine in overhead.

I use an MR 2DAP. Not sure if you will like the fit more than the pop up but it is a great pack and you can adjust the frame length to fit carry on bins.

I’ve got an orangutan torso and the exo is great. You can get it in green but I’m not sure how you’d feel about traveling with a pack from or spending that much. The 1800 is perfect for day hunts.