Carter like Mike vs RX1

Hey everyone I have a like mike and I like it but I was wondering if anyone has tripped the Rx1 to compare.

rm06

WKR
I have an RX1 with the heavy spring, the only one I've ever owned so I can't really help. I really like it and I'm way more accurate with it than my thumb releases which I thought I preferred.

Google 'like mike vs rx1', or vice versa, there's a bunch of threads around comparing Carter's various wrist strap release aids

OP
Shakeandbake
I have an RX1 with the heavy spring, the only one I've ever owned so I can't really help. I really like it and I'm way more accurate with it than my thumb releases which I thought I preferred.

Google 'like mike vs rx1', or vice versa, there's a bunch of threads around comparing Carter's various wrist strap release aids
Thanks, looks like a great release. I’m always chasing a better release. Some day I will find peace haha.

MattB

WKR
If the RX1 is like the RX2 (which I use) with an external spring clip on the pin that the trigger pivots on, put a dab of epoxy on it or at least carry a few extra in your possibles pouch. I lost a few in the field over the years.

Zac

WKR
RX1 uses a magnet vs Like Mike's sear, have to be careful putting the RX1 on the ground because metals will get stuck in mechanism.