Carter / nock on springs

I used to shoot a nock 2 it, and switched to a wise choice (basically same thing, just 3 finger)

I have heard dudley mention that the nock 2 it has different springs than factory carter, and can definitely notice that the wise choice closes softer and less tactile.

Has anyone ever switched springs on a carter release, and does anyone know what spring kit will get my wise choice to feel like a nock 2 it again?

I used to shoot a nock 2 it, and switched to a wise choice (basically same thing, just 3 finger)

I have heard dudley mention that the nock 2 it has different springs than factory carter, and can definitely notice that the wise choice closes softer and less tactile.

Has anyone ever switched springs on a carter release, and does anyone know what spring kit will get my wise choice to feel like a nock 2 it again?
Give Carter a call. They are incredible with customer service. I have had to order small parts a couple times. They usually ship the same day too. They will be able tell you exactly what you need.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Oseary

FNG

I’m also interested in this. Going to give a call to Forest as recommended, and will report back what the results are when all said and done.