WTS Carter Quickie Release - Kuiu Attack Pant 36 - FHF Bino Harness & RF Pouch

TX_Diver

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Carter Quickie Wrist Strap Release.
I bought this in January but switched to a thumb release. Selling it to fund a backup thumb release.
Used it for probably 2 months of light practice. Never hunted with it. Like new condition.
$85 TYD paypal F&F.
SOLD

Kuiu Attack Pants - 36 Vias
Wore these for 2 seasons but lost some weight and have gone down a size.
They're in good shape. Some small snags but no tears or stains, etc. Selling to fund the size 34s that I wear now.
$90 TYD paypal F&F.
SOLD

FHF Binocular Harness & Rangefinder Pouch
I prefer the way the marsupial opens so keeping the marsupial and selling this one. Previous owner had stained it so color is a little off. Works great though. Size M. I fit the old diamondback 10x50's in it no problem.
$90 TYD Paypal F&F
SOLD

Don't have much feedback on here but can send you screenshots from other forums if needed.

Cheers.

w9R7oFgh.jpg

gMT9H0bh.jpg

gMT9H0bh.jpg

Q6NE4s0h.jpg

rbVJa81h.jpg

mUSXey0h.jpg

4mUHsN8h.jpg

1N3Rtx5h.jpg

Last edited:
OP
T

TX_Diver

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Attacks are sold.

I'll pass on the Easy 1 as I'd like to get either another Nock 2 it or maybe the silverback.

Cheers.

Last edited:

rm06

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Carter Quickie Wrist Strap Release.
I bought this in January but switched to a thumb release. Selling it to fund a backup thumb release.
Used it for probably 2 months of light practice. Never hunted with it. Like new condition.
$85 TYD paypal F&F.

Do you have the original springs and packaging for this release?

OP
T

TX_Diver

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Do you have the original springs and packaging for this release?

I do have the original package but I don't believe this model came with any springs. There is a set screw to adjust trigger travel but no springs to replace from what I can tell. The quickie 1 plus does have extra springs but is a different/more expensive model.

rm06

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I do have the original package but I don't believe this model came with any springs. There is a set screw to adjust trigger travel but no springs to replace from what I can tell. The quickie 1 plus does have extra springs but is a different/more expensive model.

Thanks for your reply. Carter's website makes it sound like both versions come with spring kits, likely my lack of reading comprehension.

OP
T

TX_Diver

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Bump for the day.

Thanks for your reply. Carter's website makes it sound like both versions come with spring kits, likely my lack of reading comprehension.

No worries. If it was supposed to come with an additional spring then I never received one. I don't see anywhere to replace a spring on the Quickie though while the quickie 1+ has a little cover to remove I think.

Cheers.