Carter release for average to smaller hands

Franger

FNG
I made a change to a thumb trigger release (Carter Wise Choice) and it’s starting to feel a bit chunky in the hand after a few hundred arrows. Some options that seems a bit more svelte are the Just B Cuz, Sensation, and Insatiable 3. Anyone here have an opinion on a slightly smaller thumb trigger release, preferably from Carter?

^^This....my wife shoots the silverback mini and I actually prefer it to the standard size silverback. Nock 2 its are cut to the same demensions

OP
F

Franger

FNG
I like the look of the Nock 2 It releases. I assume they’re made by Carter? That said, not quite sure how I feel about two finger vs. 3/4 finger releases.

I wonder if there is a comparable three finger release by Carter to the Nock 2 It Mini.

H80Hunter

WKR
Yeah Carter makes the Nock on releases. The adjustment from 3 to 2 fingers isn’t hard, you’ll find the ring finger isn’t doing a ton on a 3 finger anyway.

I really like the Stan shootoff the best and you can get a medium or large size. I don’t have huge hands and like the large but I’ve never handled a medium.

Definitely stay away from the Carter chocolate addiction, that thing is King Kong sized.

OP
F

Franger

FNG
Cant speak for the actual size as Ive never held one, but Dudley sells the mini nock 2 it and mini silverback that might be worth looking into.
Mini Nock 2 It was the winner. It’s essentially my preferred Wise Choice, but a bit smaller and two-finger. Really like it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Dyehard

FNG
If you like the Wise Choice, check out the Just Cuz. It's smaller than the Wise Choice and also smaller than the Just B Cuz.